Damp Proofing | Timber Treatment
We undertake Woodworm treatment, dry rot treatment and dry rot repairs, damp proofing in Durham, Newcastle and the North of England.
- Fully trained conscientious staff.
- Remedial damp works including cellar and basement tanking.
- Installation of new chemical DPC (Damp proof courses).
- Cementitous slurry coat application.
- Cavity Drain Membrane systems designed and installed.
- Plastering and rendering individually specified for each contract.
- Woodworm eradication spraying.
- Wet/dry rot irrigation treatment.
- Infected timber removal and replacement.
- Structural timber and masonry replacement.
Working closely with the manufacturers we are able to offer up to date environmentally friendly materials installed by continually retained staff.